- 4 Unexpected Things I’ve Learned From Buying My First Mobile Home Park
- How Ironic: America’s Rent-Controlled Cities Are Its Least Affordable
- U.S. homes are still a bargain on the international market
- Getting The Best Possible Quality Photos On MLSs and Syndicated Sites
- Home buyers in these markets have the upper hand
To Buy or Not To Buy: Assessing The Real Estate Market In Your Area
Back in 2006, I remember being fascinated one afternoon when I discovered a TV show called Flip This House on A&E. There was this guy named Armando Montelongo who was working with his family/business partners to do extensive rehabs on houses that started off looking disgusting, and ended up looking gorgeous (and he was able to […]
The post To Buy or Not To Buy: Assessing The Real Estate Market In Your Area appeared first on REtipster.com.